Today's global telecommunication industry is constantly changing! Telecommunication executives and decision makers should give a good attention to understand the new transformational challenges in which the industry operates to enable them to make key decisions that influence the direction of their organization. One of the key challenges for telecommunication executives is to extract value out of changing markets. In order for executives to forecast market developments correctly and to determine their organization's optimal positioning and pricing strategy, they need targeted, high-level strategy and marketing tactics.
According to the conducted survey; Annual Global CEO by PwC, the telecommunication industry represents an outlier position in terms of pushing costs down on existing processes and simultaneously working on new business models. At the same time CEOs in the telecommunication industry are taking a relatively optimistic view of their company's prospects for revenue growth. Well over half 57% of the telecommunication CEOs interviewed in the Middle East were very confident that their business revenues will increase during the next 12 months. This optimism stems from the industry's resilient performance during... [Register Now]
Our Speakers Work at
- Developing and managing a successful telecom technology and product strategy in a dynamic global environment.
- Revitalizing Your Digital Business Model - David Erixon, Faculty at Imperial College.
- Achieving operational excellence in a highly completive telecom market - Dr. Marc Sachon, Professor of Operations Management, IESE.
- Role of Finance in sustaining an Innovative Telecom Organization
- Developing & Managing a Successful Marketing Strategy for Telecom & Products.
Program Academic Committee
- H.E. Mr. Fabio Colasanti
President, International Institute of Communications (IIC), UK, Senior Adviser Member of the Governing Board, EU
- Eng. Mohammed N. Al-Jasser
Ex Vice President, Enterprise Business Unit, Saudi Telecom Company (STC), Saudi Arabia
- Dr. Mohammed Nadeem
Professor of Marketing, University of San Francisco, USA
- Dr. Ted Marra
Managing Director, Wisdom for Strategic Thinking, Croa
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn key decision making and formulating telecom strategy in a dynamic global environment
- How to develop robust telecom services and products that your customers want to buy and repeat purchases?
- Determine the optimum organizational positioning within the telecom industry
- Hands on the key digital capabilities; must to have to achieve the telecom market leadership
- Learn about mergers and acquisition in Telecom Sector
Program Extended Benefits
- One-on-One Executive Coaching
- Successful Executive Handbook
- Post-event Continuous Development Resources including Free Webinars
- Certificate of Completion Endorsed by IIC, UK
- Free Medical Check-up
- Collection of Best-selling Books
- Program Fees Include Hotel Accommodation (bed & breakfast only)
- Pre-Program Online Assessments